We have received notification from WDC about their new guidelines, in terms of hiring their venues for our film nights.
We are required to keep a register of all people attending film nights, should someone who is infected attends a film session.
To achieve this, we need you to present your membership card – we will record your number – so that we are able to trace and contact people, if the situation occurs.
We will have a register /sign-in sheet for membership details, and for all others who attend our film night.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM COVID-19
- do not attend (OUR FILM NIGHT ) if you are feeling unwell
- do not attend if you have arrived in New Zealand returning from any country except those listed in Category 2 (excluding airport transit), or been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days is being asked to self-isolate.
- cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or cough/sneeze into your elbow
- dispose of used tissues appropriately in a bin
- wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and drying them thoroughly, or use hand sanitiser:
- before eating or handling food
- after using the toilet
- after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
- after touching public surfaces
- avoid kisses, hugs and hongi.