- Screening Dates: 21st July, 6pm // 28th July, 8pm
- Starring: Pål Sverre Hagen, Marie Blokhus, Jannike Kruse, Nader Khademi, Anne Marie Ottersen
- Directed by: Charlotte Blom
- Running time: 90 mins
- Rating: M - offensive language, sexual references
- Language: Norwegian with English subtitles
DRAMA – COMEDY:
It’s July 29, 1981. In the majestic St Paul’s Cathedral in London, Lady Diana Spencer marries Prince Charles. The same day, another celebration takes place in the canteen of a Norwegian small-town factory. It’s the newly-weds LIV and TERJE’S wedding party. In the pram lies their new-born daughter, DIANA, who, like her famous namesake, will be facing a lot of chaos in the years to come thanks to her parents.
The wedding, and following years, are less glamorous than the royal counterpart, but indisputably much more fun. Through the eyes of Diana, we witness the rollercoaster of her parent’s marriage.